Thursday, October 15, 2009

2! NIGGA 2!

I'm in an over-acheiving mood.. Yall done got 2 blogs today!

I just posed a question to my facebook fam.. I asked if it was easier being single or in a relationship... I got some good feedback.. and some ignant-ness as well.. but its to be expected... they let ANYONE on the book.

Speaking of basic-bitches on facebook.... This girl posted some shit on my wall that wasn't supposed to happen! She said something along the lines of "If I come to your building tonite are you gonna let me in?" Yall shoulda seen my eyes bug out and jaw drop! That was WAYY too much info to post on my wall, 'specially when her intentions are a bit sexual! It looks like I'm hittin' that! I'm not... could if I wanted to (*wink*) but I'm NOT! and I have so many facebook stalkers that think they my girlfriend... I don't need the drama. Mark my word... Somebody gonna text me and ask about her... Let this bitch get me in trouble again.... Ugh...

Hold on... who i'mma get in trouble with?? HA! LOL

Yall seen this bubble-boy shit on the news? Made me mad... Worrying his parents and he's in the damn attic... Saw his daddy crying on TV. I almost got emotional... but then I felt the need to take my belt off... and BEAT HIS ASS! You wasting CNN's money!

My poor roomie is sick (or pregnant)... She got the air blastin, my philanges are cold. I'mma lay down. Set me alarm for my morning run and read. Lots of studying this weekend. Gotta handle buisness...

I can do a short entry and not feel guilty cause this my second one?

Song of the day:. "Outta my system" -Bow Wow and T-Pain.. that song came on and I almost started crying... LOL

-C

No comments: