Sunday, November 8, 2009

Colleen ♥

Hey yall...

Much Love and Respect to my friend Colleen. I found out she passed away today. Its so hard to see my peers leaving this Earth. We were in 7th and 8th grade Spanish class together. I can't believe that she's gone, her voice and her laugh is still so real to me. I thank God for the good times we had as kids and I can't wait to see her again.

I'm heartbroken... Not good at sharing my issues with people, I know who I wanna call and talk to cause she'll just listen and make me feel better, but... idk.. think i'mma pop in a movie and will some sleep to come.

Real entry tomorrow. I got some topics on my heart to talk about.

Tell somebody you love 'em, they might not be here tomorrow!

Song of the Day:. "Live Like You Were Dying." -Tim McGraw

-C

No comments: