Monday, September 14, 2009

Dangerous?

This is one of those times that I come to blog with no particular topic.

Dangerous.

Last time that happend, I wrote an entry about wacking off. I think thats kinda funny tho. Swear I dunno why some stuff is so taboo. Everything has a time and place, true. But yall already know how I feel about not being able to talk like I want so... it doesn't make you go blind.. promise. I can see.

Whoo, let me pause, I'm listening to Nikki Ross and this run she did made my eye lashes hot.. Clawd... Talent gets me exctied. haha..

Anywho.. You know what I noticed today? White people can operate like there's no one else in the world.. I'm not even talking like no deep shit either.. I'm talking like pulling out of a driveway and not looking to see if there's pedestrians. I can't imagine not being aware of other people. I know how we all feel about stereotypes but hear me out.. I've been in Walgreens in line and a white man just stepped in front of me like I wasn't even there. Like... I know I'm short but am I invisible?! The brotha in front of him told me to get behind me... and then he noticed.. Its just so... bizzare to me.

Honestly, sometimes I just want to be like "I fucking hate white people"... but we are all a result of our circumstances. We are slaves to the social, yall... I think we all need to be a little more open-minded... and realize that if the shit wasn't true on some level, it wouldn't be a stereotype.

and why is fbook mobile sendin me shit while I'm signed on?!

Ok yall.. I have to go babysit some grown as people so I'mma wrap it up. Plus a nigga's entries been hella long.. Thats what happens when you don't talk much.. you get to ya blog and go crazy!

Song of the Day:. "No Woman, No Cry" Bob Marley

ShoutOut to Bobbi Brownzz (the artist formerly known as HeartBreaker) for man-handling me today.

-C

No comments: