Sunday, March 29, 2009

Its my perogative!

Greetings.

Damn-it UofL! I wanted to make it into the final four atleast! UGH!

Anywho, hope this blog entry finds you in good spirits. If not, do whatcha gotta do lift them spirits cause who wants to be around a simp? Not me.

My weekend was pretty cool.. on Friday, went to do Kareoke. Yall, all these white folks was doing all this country. I wanted to beat my head against the wall or get drunk. I ain't 21 and I already have enough head injuries for 3 people so I had to just sit there and deal with it, until it was my turn to perform. LOL.. Me and Aaron did "My perogative" by Bobby Brown. They looked real insulted. I loved it. The black people in the back was jammin with us tho. Then me and Nathan got up and did "Can't take my eyes off you" by Lauryn. They liked that a little better, but since we wasn't talkin about somebody's tractor they still wasn't feeling it. I didn't give 2 shits tho. After that, we went to go see Haunting in Connecticut. I LOVED it. I actually screamed yall... and I laugh at most scary movies.

Then since my roomate and her boyfriend were exchanging bodily fluids, we decided to have a lil sleep-over in my friend Teeya's room. Fun times. For some reason, we slept and ate all day and didn't decide to get off our asses until 6pm the next day.

College Life.

So, I'm feelin kinda lonley. In reality, it's only been a week and a half since I 'got some'. But I wanna be boo'd up. Seems like everyone around me is. But the thing is... I just don't like dealing with people. I don't wanna go through tryna meet someone and getting over the hump of that akward stage. I'm happy single, I think. My good friends are always boo'd up.. but.. the person changes every week.. and that ain't never been me. I feel like I need to 'just chill' as my aunt would say. I feel like who I'm with is closer than I think.. or like maybe right under my nose.. idk. I'mma just sit back and watch.

Well, Aaron and Dustin are on their way. I did my studying, time for my fun ;)

-C

No comments: