Thursday, March 12, 2009

clubbin.

Ok.. So, let me vent real quick.. My last name is WILLIAMSON.. not "williams".. I HATE it hate IT hate it when people call me williams!

Anywho, I'm watching Ike and Tina's story on lifetime. The movie with Angela Basset and Laurence Fishburn. I LOVE this movie. Besides the whole domestic violence thing, Ike and Tina put out some good music and they paved the way for these jack-legged black musicians today. Now, Ike shouldn't have been hitting on her, and Tina shoulda just ate the cake... But, she came out a better woman. Looks like she can bench press a volvo.

Me and the husband Aaron (mentioned in the previous entry) are going to the club tonight. I'm glad, I been depressed lately and I just wanna dance the night away while feelin on girl's butts. Dancing is another form of therapy for me to. If it wasn't lent, I'd probably get a lil tipsy to, but thank God it is cause I don't need to be inebriated... how do you spell that?

I'm realizing that I'm growing apart from some people that I thought would be in my life forever. It's for the best because at times we just grow out of people but it's a little depressing. The old times were great. But when you're growing and others are not, it's hard to tolerate 'em you know?

Well, I'mma end it right here.. if you reading, comment and follow so I can follow your blog to ;)

-C

No comments: