Thursday, April 9, 2009

Trees.

Alright, so the nightmares haven't stopped.. they're in full color but they don't scare me as much. I love sleep, nothing will keep me from that. i'mma just put pleasent things in my mind and pray before i go to sleep.

I think I met a girl *blush* she seems cool. Good conversationalist. She likes Lauryn AND Beyonce so she has brain. LOL. Has 2 little ones. I think I can deal with that. Yall kno Karma loves the kids. We plannin a trip down to the waterfront. If you ain't from Louisville, trips to the waterfront can get kids made. Real romantical. So i'm excited, hopefully we can make it happen sooner than later.

Anywho, me and my friend talking about Madea's tree theory (ya kno.. some friends are leaves, some are branches.. and the best kind are roots?) We talkin about how many people we don't even talk to since we graduated. I don't necessarily see that as a bad thing... cause if you a leaf.. you gonna blow in the wind anyway.. and in autumn leaves fall.. but in spring they grow.. so it works. I'm just tryna figure out who my roots are. I need the support yall. This college life is no joke. Make sure you know who yall real friends are.. and don't get too upset when I leaf falls.. its just the autumn of your life.. make sure you the type of tree that things can grow on. Don't be a barren one. Amen somebody?!

Ok, so I'mma do a song of the day every blog entry.. cause yall kno I always write to music.. so I want yall to kno what my soundtrack is... I need to make one and sell it for $7.43.. would you buy?

Song of the Day: Dream Big -Jazmine Sullivan (Album: Fearless)


Ok.. so, boutta read biology.. midnights a great time to start studying.. don't you agree?

Oh, and squirting is female ejaculation..I have once in my life.. and I was alone.

-C

No comments: