Thursday, April 16, 2009

A contender!

Chyyyeeaaa!!!

This week is Black Diamond and Porter week on campus. Shout outs to all my Diamonds and Porters <3

So last night me and some of the Diamonds went to Bates to hear Pastor Watson (St. Paul.. Richmond, Va) and he had a word for us! He talked about the story of David and Goliath. He had the whole church gone! His title was "They were wrong about you." It was a wonderful sermon. I was very blessed, and I needed it. Thanks Rev!

I'm listening to "Spirit of God" by Youthful Praise, Black Diamond is singing this (Come to our concert Sunday.. shameless plug) it's such a beautiful song. I'll post it when I learn how.. LOL

Well, seems that I'm getting sick, I never get sick. This sucks. Probably help if I stop smoking... Ugh...

Write more later.

-C

No comments: