Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hey babies.

Um. I don't like acronyms. But FML.. it ain't that deep. I just want to make some changes. For one, I want another job. Two, I was going to church this morning and realized I can't fit in any of my skirts. Now don't get it twisted, I like me. A lot. But I want to lose weight. Dunno how much. But I know I want to put a dent in it before I go back to school. If I can tackle it now I know it'll be easier once I get back...

Can't wait for that by the way... I need my own space.

So the plan is to consumer 1200 calories and walk 2 miles a day. Hopefully It'll work.

(My brother's putting my hair in a ponytail... not successful)

Ok, I can't concentrate... So I'mma do a song of the day and try later.

Song of da Day:: "Unbreakable" Alicia Keys.

-C

No comments: