Monday, May 4, 2009

Grief

Hey yall...

Went to church yesterday... A young man in my city passed away in a car wreck a couple of weeks ago. He was the younger brother of one of my good friends. The greif of young people is way more passionate than old people. We had an emotional time. Made me miss my pastor.. cause well.. it just wasn't handled like it should be. But hey.. what are ya gonna do?

Anywho, hard for me to talk about stuff like that..

I read something in my church program yesterday. I might scan it and let yall read it. It was very inappropriate, from the wrong person and in bad taste. This nigga tried to address the way young ladies dress in church... UGH! Idk why we are sooo concerned about how people dress in church, i do believe that you should come the best you can to God's house.. But people have different interpretations of that.. and as long as you're reasonably modest... whats the big deal?

I just think we should be more concerned about getting souls SAVED than skirt lengths and dumb ish like that..

Song of the Day: Dear Life- Anthony Hamilton.. this song is sooo beautiful!

-C

No comments: