Thursday, May 7, 2009

Apparently, I'm racist.

Yo!

OK, so I changed my facebook status to "shopping for mothers day... where are the 'ethnic' cards.. I can't give my grandmomma a card with no white kids on 'em!" Now this was almost meant to be funny but this white girl called me racist! Said it was just a color and that I should get over it... Get over it? What?!

The color of my skin is wayy more than a color, it's a body shape, a hair texture, a passion, a song, a food, the way I dance, the way I clap, the way I sing, the way a walk, the way I talk, the way I FUCK and the way I see the world. I'll be damned if a white girl calls me racist cause my black ass wants to give my BLACK grandmomma, my BLACK momma and my BLACK aunts some mother's day stuff for BLACK people!

Not to mention, the people that caused this 200 year old rift between blacks and whites are WHITE people.

Ok, there's my rant for the day..

-C

No comments: