Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Infidelity.

Hey yall, I'm watching American Idol. They suck. Where are the black people for one... They all sound alike for two... Variety is the spice of life.. I ain't Baracking my vote at all...

Anywho, Church.. my subject for the day is going to be infidelity... I for one am totally against it! Surprised? I would be to.. cause going by my previous entries I talk about sex as a sport and a harem... But I like monogamy. This comes up because somebody's WIFE is tryna get with me. It's very funny, and I might even write a story about it...

I love facebook, but the book done got me in trouble! I wrote in my honesty box "Would you shag me" and I gotta yes... a pink yes.. meaning it was from a female. I was intrigued. Through wayy too much conversation, I found out it was a young lady that I graduated with.. Since she's Latina lets call her Crusto. Well, as mentioned before.. she's someone's wife. I was very flattered. Flattered and Tempted... Very tempted. Shaggin somebody's wife?? The scandalous-ness of it was enough to get me going...

But... I came to my senses.

I stayed up all night thinking about it.. something was telling me to get my black horny ass out of the situation or something REALLY bad was going to happen. I didn't listen to my gut before and I ended up heartbroken... so I decided to listen this time. I ended it. She ain't taking it well. I have a feeling she's gonna do some 'Obsessed' shit.. She been blowing up my fone and my Facebook. Told me that me and her were "Forever" I almost busted out laughin at that one. I ain't forever with single chicks.. I for damn sure ain't forever with someone's wife. I'm sorry for being so cynical... but reality is reality.. I mean shit, somebody gotta die!

Anywho, I must be maturing or something because in my younger days I probably would've fucked her and not thought twice about it. But I can't just fuck people's wives and girlfriends cause I wouldn't want nobody fucking mine. What goes around comes around and believe me... It has come back around, yall! [[The story of my girl and my best friend on another day]] and it ain't even because of the Karma factor... It's respect for myself ultimately. I'm better than just being someone's side-dish. I was the side-dish for so many people because it was easy and somewhere deep down I thought that thats all I was good for. But... I'm wayy better than that. I'm so glad for the maturity to recognize that I don't need to be 'boy'friend #2 in the street OR the bedroom.

I ain't looking or anything.... but I'm not going to settle. I want whats mine to in fact, be MINE and only handled, loved, protected and provided for by ME.

Song of the Day: Cry Baby- Janice Joplin

-C

No comments: