Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Movies.

Hey yall, One of my jobs didn't work out this summer. Damn recession. Oh well, you know I always gotta plan B and C.

So, I went to the movies last night to see Knowing... Hated it! It was a great premise for a movie but the climax sucked and the denoument was even worse. [I'm way analytical. Like my ex-girlfriend, you'll have to get over it ;)] It was so not a sci-fi flick to me then at the end some damn pedophile aliens just wanted the kids to be on some Adam and Eve shit. Not cute.

Then I went to see Haunting and Connecticut... Now, I'm not racist.. But white people just do some stuff I don't understand. I say this because it's based on a true story. The moment some funny shit was going on, I would've moved the hell out. The spirits only wanted someone to set them free, they were trapped in the house. They wouldn't have chased anyone. All they had to do was go to the Holiday Inn while ole boy was getting the cancer cured. But I guess that would've been a 15-minute movie? LOL

I love movies, I love reviewing them. Wouldn't mind being a critic. But I don't want to sit around and watch movies all day. I like to be entertained so thats probably why my critiques might get a little shitty.

Well, there's more I want to discuss, but this entry is sufficient for now.

tomorrow? men who need bigger testicles. [figuritively]

-C

No comments: