Friday, May 8, 2009

Horny?

Hello...

So.. spent quality time with my brother. He went to prom today. So tender. I remember those days just a year ago. So glad I'm not in highschool anymore, but the memories were great... anywho..

I've come to a realization, it was somewhere between starbucks, my home, a mcdonalds cheeseburger and a ciggarette (still haven't quit.. :/) anywho, I'm always fucking digressing... The realization is...

I don't have to have sex every time I'm horny.

If you're a regular reader, i'm sure you know that I love physical pleasure by now.. But, lately I've found that my sexual experiences have been less than satisfying... [[I realize that this is kind of personal, and that a link to this is on my fbook but hey... if you don't wanna know, click the X]] It's not just that I'm not having orgasms [cause I ain't!]... its the psychological-ness as well? It's like I ask myself, what did this person do to deserve entry into my body? If I'm having these conversations with myself [during SEX!] I feel like I just need to take a step back and chill out for a minute.

This world is so sex-crazed.. I just feel like it's not THAT big of a deal. My male friends especially always talking about how horny they are.. I just don't see why you can't jack off real quick and get ya mind right. Check out my masturbation entry... Not me promoting my own entry within my own blog.... lol...

I was horny the other day, like 5 minutes away from calling someone I really didn't wanna be around just for that little bit of unsatisfying attention... and I took a nap instead, woke up and I was like "I'm so glad I didn't call that mofo... just needed a little sleep to supress the horniness.." lol

Guess, I just want the sex to be gooood... and not just sex to be having it ya know? Maturity.

-C

No comments: