Saturday, May 16, 2009

Like a Bird.

Hey yall...

I'm not satisfied.

I'm like a bird, I wanna fly and experience new things. Being back home in Lexington.. I feel like there's nothing for me to do.. and I feel like my old friends ain't going nowhere. Like.. we went bowling and to waffle house... that was cool in high school but now that i'm in college its like.. that shit gets old. Higschool was great, don't get me wrong.. but that part of my life is over and in the past for a reason.

Moving on.. Cause I'm in one of those moods.

Yall remember me talking about Sonic and how she got eliminated? Well, I was at McDonalds the other day returning a movie.. [Redbox yall] and she texted me asking me to come over.. Well, I was bored and idle hands are truely the devils play ground.. plus I was down the street from her crib.. so I went over there... Man, I wasn't in the house 10 minutes and her hands were all over me...

I don't like that shit.

For one, I was trying to watch TV... Two, I didn't agree to play 'Find Carrie's Uterus'... Three... disrespectful! If I come to chill with you, thats what the fuck I wanna do... I hate to be felt up especially when i'm not horny... and she was not getting my negative signals AT ALL.. just kept feeling me up.. Needless to say, I got up and left.

One thing I've realized about myself is that I'm a natural agressor especially when it comes to females. For the most part, I find myself very uncomfortable when a female comes at me.. especially physically... I dunno why.. but I just don't like it. I'm a self [and other] proclaimed control freak... I need for a female to have a level of submissivness for me initially..

Is that too much to ask?

-C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to be real i was also upset about that situation..but before that i went to visit my favorite tree and next thing i know a homeless-looking chipmunk is following me to my tree..i was a tad bit upset..i wanted to lay in the shade of my tree by myself and now i have this chipmunk jus ruining my mode..

but back to the convo at hand..i remember when the chipmunk had his tree..i never ruined those moments for the chipmunk..i feel like i was robbed.. thanks for listening

-Jordan