Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Truly Inspired.

I'm watching The Biggest Loser finale. Can't believe these people have lost 100+ pounds. I'm inspired. I wanna lose some weight myself before I go back to school, the freshman 15 is not a good look for me. Walked 2 miles today, did a 5k Saturday. I'm well on my way. Look out Kirstin! I'm comin for ya!

So, I'm textin my ex-boyfriend. Me and him have a love-like-hate relationship. I miss him. We dated when we were freshman. Oh yea, this is the guy I told yall about, cheated on him with my ex-girlfriend. Scandalous. I know... I was young and horny.... [[Well, I'm still young and horny but I have a brain now ;)]] Not who I used to be. He gotta girlfriend now... white girl from the boonies... not feeling her... not threatened.. wish he'd break up with her... I'm getting what I deserve tho.

I've been keeping to myself a lot lately. Idk whats wrong with me. I don't want to be around anyone. The idea of going out with my friends doesn't appeal to me. Part of it is that this is Lexington and there's nothing to do but bowl, eat, go to the movies or go to walmart. I ain't on it and I did try to get my friends together to go to a movie but nobody hit me up. I guess I didn't really want to cause I was just like 'fuck it'...

Hell, maybe there's nothing wrong with satisfaction in solitude...

Song of the Day: Look Up

-Carrie

No comments: