Saturday, January 23, 2010

Selfish

Hey yall, its been a rough couple of days. To make a long story short, my roommate and I dont see eye to eye.. So I'm moving out. #In2010, I can't be worried about it. She's mad. But she doesn't want to be respectful so I must leave before I go postal... and thats exactly what I told the housing people. They drew me up a new lease with a quickness.

They tell me I'm selfish. Ok.. so actually one female tells me I am. I honestly, dont see how I am. I mean, I'm not the nicest person in the world and if I'm not interested, I won't fake it. But how selfish am I when you're the one who wants all of my attention? I for one think THAT's pretty selfish. Nevermind the fact that I had a hard day too.. Just sit and listen to my problems... Naw bruh.. I feel like we all rely on each other too much. I just be wanting to tell people to pray about it. Its what I do.. and it works out fine. Of course I talk to who I talk to... but I don't wanna be that guy who's name pops up on your fone and you dont answer cause you know its about to be an episode of the young and the restless.

Call me crazy but I just want to be able to enjoy someone sometimes without hearing about their problems. I rarely get to do that with said person. I do love her, but she doesn't appreciate it. So I'm done... part of me hates to be that way, but part of me is excited at the lower levels of stress to come because she's no longer a priority.

Harsh.. Yea. I know. AH WELL.

Ok, I must finish this laundry. You might see random questions popping up. Its via formspring.me. Feel free to ask what you want. formspring.me/collegekidd

-C

No comments: