Thursday, February 12, 2009

oh.. did I forget to mention?

A lot has happened in the past 24 hours. My bestie (Aaron) got in a fight with his mom's step-dad. We had Wizard of Oz type winds. I feel like I haven't been sleeping like I should but my roomie thinks I'm sleeping too much. She thinks I'm pregnant. Ha! Also, my snookums tried to push me away. Kinda hurt my feelings and I had a semi-break down at 2 this morning but we talked and we resolved some things. I told my ex that I didn't want to be friends. Thank God for the maturity to do that. I also told her about some stuff that went down while we were together just for closure. Oh, guess I should mention that I'm bisexual.. ugh. I hate that word because of the negative connotations. Sometimes I'd just rather say I'm gay.. But hey, I love the mens. You do need to understand that I'm not confused or greedy. I just like both, I find beauty in both sexes and I'm open to persuing love with either one. Just waiting for that right one.

That being said, I'm a Christian and there is no doubt in my mind that I'm highly favored by God. I'm saved. He made me this way and He loves the sinner, not the sin. With that being said, judge me if you want.. but the judge of the supreme court loves me and He's the only one that can judge...

Now that the ice is broken...

A very attractive young-lady just walked by me... mmmmm.. lol..

Well, time for me to do some more homework.

B easy.

-C

No comments: