Saturday, August 15, 2009

The why's of Infedelity and Monogamy. Part 1

Hey Hey.

I knnow I haven't wrote a blog entry about a specific topic lately. I apologize but I don't force anything. If I'm not inspired I ain't gonna write about it. Plus, I have to think about something for awhile before I can write it.. you know like Jamie Foxx said "Wait.. I gotta work it out"

So, tonight I'mma be talking about monogamy and infedelity.. [ I really hope I'm not spelling that wrong.. ] I'm a natural observer and looking at this world it seems like no1 is monogamous anymore. To me it seems like humans are programmed to be in pairs when it comes to romantic relationships. We can hardly give our 'main-squeeze' the attention and love they deserve so when we try to bring in other people it gets sticky..

I will say that women are much better at infedelity than men are. Different entry for a diff day.

Not only monogamy but STAYING in a relationship when the going gets tough. I'm not saying stay with a mofo who's hitting you over the head, Tina. I'm just saying if he doesn't pick up his draws or if she leaves her hair in the sink, yall can work that out. Its nothing to break up over right? I say this beacuse a lot of people ask me for relationship advice (I don't know why...lol) and to me it seems like petty stuff. I feel like if you can't sit down and talk to the person openly about whats bothering you, then thats not who you need to be with. You ain't comfortable enough to talk to them about how you feel? What kind of relationship is that?

People wanna give up to easy and have no communication skills! I attribute some of that to the world of facebook, twitter and text messaging.. but again.. a different entry for a different day.

Think about a world with monogamy and where we actually stuck it out in our relationships? No baby's daddys or momma's no step sisters, no divorce, no half brothers... Sometimes I wish my mom and dad woulda TRIED to get together.. all these niggas could agree on was doin' the grown up to have me! Uh-oh.. was that a daddy issue sneaking out? See yall... it all goes back to daddy in a woman. Trust me. LOL

Now don't get it twisted. I don't write an entry unless I have the issue MYSELF. I haven't been in a relationship at all in my 'adult life' [not that that has happened yet]. A nigga breaks out in hives whenever someone says the G word or the L word. I haven't been in a relationship that lasted longer than a solid year. My shortest was less than a month. All of my relationships have plenty of fights. Double Standards.. Jealousy.. Insecurity... [Boys AND Girls.. lol]

A nigga not only doesn't do relationships.. but I'm not good at talking to just one person either. I can't tell you how many people I'm 'talking' to. Less than 10. Let me say this.. Hold up.. The body's a totally different thing. I've had a sexless summer. I NEVER have more than 1 partner at a time and I've decided not to do the grown up again until I'm in a relationship.. A real one with a title. Not a cuddy buddy!

But I find myself having to keep up with all these birthdays, saying 'good morning' and 'good night' to everyone. Idk why I wanna make everyone feel like they're the only one I have eyes for. I don't lie to anyone, don't sell 'em any pipe dreams as my friend would say.. Idk why these negros haven't figured me out.. Well, one girl has.. and wouldn't ya know.. she's the one I like the most.. if only for that reason. She calls me on my shit but still talks to me. Told me I had 10 girls.. hahaha.. Matta fact.. lemme text her ass right now.

I dunno yall. Sometimes I wish I could have one person. I know she's out there. I've seen her in my dreams a couple of times. I only refer to the 'peanut' as a she because of the way she smells in my dreams.. LOL

and other times I see what my friends go through and I'm like F that S! I don't like to operate with someone else's feelings in mind. I wanna be able to go to starbucks or take a shit without having to answer to some1. Which means that I haven't found that person that I'm willing to do that for. Is there someone I'm willing to do that for? Am I gonna be alone for the rest of my life? I know one thing, if it gets to rough, I'm not gonna be celibate! Don't leave your daughter or momma around me! LOL

Damn... I'm not an asshole. Like I told my brother, I'm just a good actor. I'm a very loving person when motivated and not to brag but whoever catches me will be very lucky cause I'll be the best girlfriend or wifey I can be. But you gotta be worth it. I don't waste my energy on bustas and knuckle heads. Those are in the group I talk to.. but I just use them for practice. Hey... call me whatchu want.. Its a dog eat dog world. Set the standards for how you wanna be treated. Aint nobody usin me!

In my heart, I think love is beautiful. When I see a happy couple walking down the street, hand in hand... I smile to myself. *sigh* Sometimes I wish I had someone to sit on the floor and listen to D'Angelo with ya know? Thats why I can't get with no1. Females wanna listen to a nigga like Plies who just wants head and not pussy (Becky) and guys.. well.. are like Plies. Does it always gotta be about fucking? Its over-rated. Again, different entry for a different day. Hold on to your virginity if you got it. And if you don't, look at the muthafucka on top of you and consider if they really hitting it right.. Don't let a nigga or a becky keep hitting it if they not doing it right! LOL

Whew.. this entry was a rant if I've ever seen one. I would try to organize my thoughts better.. but I had to get them all out. I know I go off on tangents but its the world through my eyes and you know I'm tellin the truth ;)

Whats love got ta do.. got ta do with it? Everything.

Song:. "Lets stay together" Al Green CHYEA!

-C

[[Ok.. Maybe I'll try to organize it better..I'm about to read it and I'm scared that its too rough.. LOL]]

No comments: