Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Uniform?

Hey Hey yall...

My second year of college is officially in full swing. No classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays... My goal is to get a J-O-B on AND off campus. Yall know I need stacks, cause a nigga is light-weight superficial and likes nice things. Dont judge me.

So, there were some young men on campus yesterday promoting a foam party. This guy was around 6'5'' and had on a tall T and baggy blue-jean shorts. The thug uniform if I ever seen one.. BUT he had on a coach back pack and it was NOT Kanye-esque. There is no way in the world this bag was in the Men's section! I doubt very seriously this guy was gay.. but he did have part of the homo-uniform on.

Lesson of the day? Don't get mad if someone assumes something about you if you have the uniform on ;)

Peace & Blessings

Song:. "Champion" Kanye West

-C

No comments: