Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Keeping the Faith.

Man, if you don't take ANYTHING away from my blog... Take this away.

God is good.

You might not be feeling me if you're not a Christian on this one...

Remember how I was telling yall I was stressed about school and my dorm and money? Everything is working out. I've been praying about it.. praying HARD. I really want this year to be good from all aspects and only God can do that for me. It didn't look like everything was working out, but He was just testing me to keep the faith. God will give you what He wants you to have and not what you want to have. He knows better than I do. I'm so glad I've learned that early in life.

"Those who know Your name trust in you, for you, O Lord have never abandoned anyone who searches for you"
-Psalms 9:10

-C

No comments: