Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tyra.

Alrighty, let me get in here and write something.

I'm watching Tyra. I love her. She has too much of an opinion to be a host but it works. Yesterday she talked about kids who saw dead people, spirits and auras and what not. Good times. Its true.

Today, Ty's talking about mommas who snoop too much. This woman is taking it a little far. She gotta see niggas driver's lisences and sniffs her daughters when they come home? Naw... if you raising your kids right then they'll act right. This woman needs a man or something. I thought my mom was crazy. If you let your kids be who they are, then they'll become productive citizens. If you treat them like inmates, then they'll become inmates.

She don't want her 15 and 16 year olds to get horny? Shiiiiit!

Well(p), I just wanted to let yall know I'm not dead.

-C

No comments: