Tuesday, May 4, 2010

In an effort to do better...

I know, I need to #dobetter.. The end of the semester just got a little hectic.. Plus tweeting all day takes away from my blog inspiration. So, as my readers... I feel like yall should hook me up with some topics you'd like me to 'go in on' as the kids say. Yes, my blog is by me and ultimately for me, but I do want you the reader to enjoy and get something out of it.. So.. what would you like to see me write about? Get at me on twitter @collegekidd.. or e-mail me if you not a tweeter... cagwilliamson@gmail.com

It has been brought to my attention that someone was offended by one of my blog posts. I live by the principle that if someone is upset or mad at me, I must be doing something right. I never come to my blog to intentionally start drama, I don't try to make people mad. But like I said its MY blog. Said person thought I was talking about them and in turn stopped talking to me... So I asked a mutual friend a few weeks ago and she told me asshole was offended by my blog.. Now, in said blog entry I was calling someone out for being wrong.. I feel like if you don't want to be called out for being wrong, don't be wrong!

Not to mention, I wasn't even talking about her. I mean... If I offend you, why not just come to me? Thats what I do, I just let you know, we cool, but you offended me and don't do it no more.. It really doesn't have to be that serious. We ain't gotta stop talking, fight, whatever.. Cause you probably weren't trying to offend me and wasn't even aware. To me it isn't that serious.. If she doesn't care enough about the friendship to come to me and talk it out. I guess I don't either. #kanyeshrug

Just a lil short blog for yall, what do yall think I should do? Talk to her? Don't even tell me to apologize, cause I don't know how to feel remorse.

IIght, yall.. Get to thinking about dem topics that you want me to go in on. <3

#nowplaying: "So High" John Legend..

-CK

No comments: