Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Golden Pussy Syndrome

Whats up, yall? 

I went to see Midnight Star and EnVogue in concert last night. They were amazing! The best time I've had in awhile. I love live music and they're two of my favorite groups. EnVogue did an old school medley. I went INNNN! Then when Midnight Star did "No Parking on the Dance Floor"?? Maann! Hubby & I had a great time. 

Anywho, yall already know what I'm here for to clock the tea on these females. It all used to get to me, but its kinda funny now when I take the emotion out of a situation and look at things objectively. If you never take anything from my blog, take that. Take the emotion out of ANY situation and see if some special light isn't shed on it. 

Its funny how people who take advantage of you will try to convince you that they aren't taking advantage of you.. I told this girl she treated me like a plan B.. and she asked me why and I told her why then she was like 'you shouldn't feel that way'.. and i'm just like ok.. I give you evidence of why you treat me a certain way and all you have to say is that i shouldn't feel that way? Goes to show you know you're treating me that way and don't plan on stopping. 

Which is fine to be perfectly honest, but the thing about her is.. she wants to be put on a pedastal... but wants to treat me any old way. It just doesn't work like that. Yall, I tried to be ok with disrespect, I really did.. for months. But I just couldn't. I'm too big of a deal, too fine, too smart, too loving.. too.. alot of things. 

Women have the "Golden-Pussy Syndrome"... (before yall get mad, myself included) Its not a bad thing necessarily.. but it is irritating... it can be.  *sigh* getting my thoughts together while writing is so hard.. plus all this pakalolo I been smoking... 

Anywho, my point is women have a false sense of entitlement (men do, but its different and not as complex, I'll talk about it later... )  From the time we are little girls, we are told that we're princesses, queens of the world, run shit, whatever.. and some 30+ year old women think thats how it is. Nevermind the fact that you have to be intelligent, respectful.. what have you.. put on some tight jeans and a long weave in and you can get whatever you want. That mentality will be the death of us. Now, no one appreciates a nice looking well put together woman more than I do.. but there's gotta be more to you. 

Women think that they're womanhood will get them anywhere.. and with a lesser man than me? It might. I'm a natural pleaser.. and I'mma just do it regardless.. but damn, can I get treated nice to? A stigma of being a woman that loves women is that I can't deal with being treated like a man... You can treat a man any old way.. Long as you suck his dick, he's iight.. Now, by all means suck my dick.. but then you gotta treat me nice.. Damn.. 

I feel that my thoughts are scattered.. but oh well, you ain't gotta read.. 

Thats just one example of 'Golden Pussy Syndrome'.. the most typical one is of course throwing good pussy at someone and then expecting them to still respect you. Pussy doesn't equal respect... Matta fact, it might make me not respect you.. I intentionally try to fuck every girl the first time I chill with her just to see... Push me away, tell me no.. I like that shit.. Don't just throw it at me. 

People with a Pussy need to realize, Golden Pussy syndrome works best when you DON'T pull ya pussy out.. #justsayin. 

What do yall think? 

Song of the Day:. "Complicated Melody" 

#shoutouts to my lover @thewildseed.. follow her on twitter.. but not too closely, 'cause she all mine.. 

-C 





No comments: